Announcing Thai cooking class Nov. 6th at 5pm
Due to high demand the first Thai cooking class sold out right away. As the waiting list formed, we decided to add another Thai cooking class on Saturday, Nov. 6th at 5pm with Chef Jorge & Vanessa Montes . The signup is here: homemade chefs.
We’re going to use the same menu, to give others a chance to get the same dishes. Early next year we’ll probably start a second menu, to give people a chance to learn different dishes. The upcoming classes are featuring these foods:
- Larb – ground pork salad seasoned with lime juice, fish sauce, roasted rice powder
- Thai Tea
- Fresh green papaya salad (Som Tam) with sticky rice, popular throughout Thailand
- Green Curry with coconut milk. You can eat with white rice or Kanom Jeen
(round rice noodles)
- Pad Kee Mao (Drunken noodles). “Pad” means “stir-fry” and “Kee Mao” means “drunkard”- made with chicken, garlic, fresh thai chili and basil.
- Thai Donuts dipping w/condensed milk and ground peanuts.
The class length is approximately 2 and 1/2 hrs, as we really dig in and make some great food. Oh yea, we’ll be eating all our creations!
The class is filling up fast, so signup if you want to attend. Let’s do it now!!!