4th of July Thai style BBQ Cookout
So glad that there was no rain for the 4th of July celebrations today. This year we did Thai barbecue style. I marinated pork ribs, chicken wings and drumsticks with thai herbs & spices rubs.
Prep time: 2 hours | 4 servings
- 4 chicken wings
- 4 drumstick
- 2 pork ribs
- 15 peppercorn seed
- 8 garlic cloves
- 12 cilantro roots
- 4 lemongrass stalks
- 2 Thai seasoning sauce, Golden Mountain
- 1 tbsp tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp mushroom soy sauce, Healthy Boy
- 2 tbsp thick sweet soy sauce, Healthy Boy
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Put all herbs & spices in the mortar and crush into paste.
2. Mix with seasoning sauce, fish sauce, mushroom soy sauce, thick sweet soy sauce, honey and chili flakes just for a kick.
3. Then marinate the meat for at least 2 hours until over night and grill over medium heat the next day.