Fried fish with fishsauce ปลาทอดนํ้าปลา
Today I made the classic dish “Pla Tod Nam Pla”, ปลาทอดนํ้าปลา – it’s a fried fish with fish sauce. It’s very simple to make and tastes delicious. I’m so satisfied.
How easy is this recipe?
1. Heat the pan and add 2 cups of vegetable oil.
2. Put flour in the bag and season the flour with white pepper.
3. Lightly coat the fish with flour and shake off the excess flour.
4. Pan fry until golden brown, then remove to the plate.
5. Mix 1 tablespoon of fish sauce with a pinch of sugar and 1 tablespoon of leftover oil from frying the fish. Then pour it over the fried fish and serve with rice!