Green Curry Grilled Chicken or Pork Skewers
Prep time: 20 mins | 8 servings
- 2 lbs Chicken/Pork
- 3 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste, Mae Sri brand
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Galangal powder (optional)
- 2 thin sliced Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
1. Cut the meat into slices about 4 inches long.
2. Pour Thai Green Curry paste over meat along with coconut milk and whole milk
3. Add galangal powder and shredded kaffir lime leaves and marinate at least 2 hours.
4. Grill skewer over medium charcoal fire, brushing occasionally with the leftover marinade.
5. Serve with sticky rice or white rice or eat alone.