Wild Alaskan Salmon in Red Curry Sauce
Wild alaskan salmon in Thai red curry sauce with thai eggplants, bell peppers, kaffir lime leaves, thai fresh basil leaves and krachai (fingerroots) . Not only food was delicious, but all these thai herbs are good for your health. I used soy milk to make curry sauce, but you can use You can use coconut milk .
Prep time: 30 mins | 4 servings
- 2 pcs Wild Salmon Alaskan
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 cup Soymilk/Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Thai eggplants
- 1/2 cup Red peppers
- 1/2 Orange peppers
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Heat non-stick fry pan over medium-high heat. Saute red curry paste, then add soy milk or coconut milk and saute together until smell is fragrant.
2.Add krachai, kaffir lime leaves, bell pepers and saute together.
3. Reduce heat to medium, then add salmon in to the pan then close the lid to poach until it cooks.
4. Season with fish sauce, brown sugar. Served over rice.