Thai Panang Curry BBQ Pork Ribs
Thai curry paste is versatile. You can cook everything with curry paste.
I had lots of Panang Curry left and wanted to try with a new recipe, not just regular curry. I want to make a special dish for summer. Everyone always does burger, BBQ, etc. but I want to try using Panang Curry.
So I used Panang Curry to marinate a bunch of pork ribs with coconut milk, fish sauce and palm sugar. It was very easy, so I would like to share with you guys!
Prep time: 20 mins | 4 servings
- 2 lbs Pork Ribs
- 3 tbsp Mae Sri brand Panang Curry Paste
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1 tsp Galangal powder (optional)
- 3 very thinly sliced Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
1. Pour Panang curry paste over pork ribs along with coconut milk and whole milk.
2. Season with fish sauce and palm sugar
3. Add galangal powder and shredded kaffir lime leaves and marinate overnight.
4. Broil the pork ribs over high heat for 5 minutes each side, brushing ribs with the leftover marinade.