Tag Archives: namprik ong
We really had a great time with good food and friends from South Florida Thai Meetup group.
We started the meal with complimentary appetizer platter: Spring roll and curry puff served with sweet chili sauce and vinaigrette cucumber sauce
I enjoyed eating this Kantoke dinner set with my fingers. It included Namprik Ong with steamed veggies, Thai style fried chicken and sticky rice^^ Nam prik Ong is made with tomato sauce, chili, and ground pork and of course, Thai chilies.
The chicken basil here is one of my favorites on the menu. We love to order this dish when we come here. Don’t forget to order it with sunny side up egg. It’s the BEST!
I never tried the Seafood Delight dish, but it looks delicious filled with seafood and veggies. Looks very tempting indeed; I just might try it next time I go there.
Let’s celebrate the holidays Thai style, with special menus, from Thai Delight restaurant!
Thai food Selection Special Menus:
- Kantok style dinner: น้ำพริกอ่อง ไก่ทอด ข้าวเหนียวNamprik Ong w/veggies, Fried chicken and sticky rice $14.95 (must pre-order)
- Namprik Ong น้ำพริกอ่อง is minced pork w/ Chiang Mai tomatoes dipping sauce with some veggies
- Fried Chicken ไก่ทอด is marinated with thai spices
- Chicken basil with egg – $12.95 ผัดกระเพราะไก่สับ ไข่ดาว
- Authentic Thai style with ground chicken and sunny side up egg
- Spicy Seafood fried rice – $19.95 (house specialty) ผัดโป๊ะแตก
- Spicy fried rice in basil sauce with variety of seafood…so yummy ♥
- Thai Green Curry Shrimp w/ Thai eggplants – $16.95 แกงเขียวหวานกุ้ง
- The real Thai green curry with Thai eggplants served with fresh Thai basil leaves
- Complimentary surprise from Thai Delight…
Kantoke style dinner is the traditional dinner in Northern Thailand. Usually eaten sitting around a small round table, it typically includes sticky rice, fried chicken, some easy veggies. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to try Namprik Ong, which is rarely seen outside of Northern Thailand.