Tag Archives: thai sandwich
I’d like to suggest an easy, light meal that I just tried today, “Thai Tropical Summer Sandwich” with mango, salmon and shrimp. You can put whatever ingredients you like in this sandwich. This is just simple and delicious even without sauce. You can use hoisin sauce, or spring roll sauce if you like.
Prep time: 15 mins | 10 servings
- 2 pcs Seasoned grilled salmon
- 10 Cooked shrimps
- 2 Ripe mangoes
- Thai basil leaves
- Rice paper wraps
1. Season salmon/wild alaskan salmon and grill on the pan.
2. Wash other ingredients and set side on separate dish.
3. Put water in the deep bowl for dipping rice paper wrap
4. Start dipping the rice paper wrap quickly, then remove from water and and place on a clean cutting board
5. Put a little bit of each ingredient you like toward at the end of wrapper that is closest to you.
6. Begin to roll the wrapper over ingredients, then fold in both left and right sides
7. Finish rolling all the way. Ready to serve!